Sunday, August 14, 2011

i gotta feeling

oh yeah~ my blogging mood is back. aha~ just created a new layout for my blog. i like WHITE!! hehe. ok, lets blog on another trip of mine during tis holiday...Sepang Gold Coast !! a spontaneous half day trip wif KenBoon LiKuen Jamie & YeeTheng. We actually started our jouney at 6am sharp ! OMG i had not enuf sleep la wei... but who cares?! trip is more important ! Excitement + Happiness overcome my sleepy-ness... aha~ n so we moved on to the Sepang Gold Coast using gps. LOL. I seriously think tat GPS is one of the greatest invention in this world... (Y) it was just an hour car distance from sri petaling to sepang... quite near ma...say Hi to my frens =)Sepang Gold Coast here we are ! ^^cant wait to play at the seaside...
(its been a long looooong time since my last visit to a beach, neh~ 山芭!)阳光吗?XDmodels in action !! hehenice act Boon =)promoting my lomo ?! =pa Must Do thing at beach: Footprint !!not to forget jumping photos =Dwe actually jumped for like a thousand times to get a perfect shot Xpone of my favourite photo... good timinghell ya i like tis so so much !! guess which is me ^^er... i was actually wanna put tat smiley on my face shadow...but ended up i drew too big ady... FAIL~ hahaDon't think, just POSE !!sand bury my fren... haha... 辛苦晒啦 Boon~

we left the beach at around 12pm, cuz the weather was getting god damn HOT man... we were planning to search for FOOD during our way bek to Sri Petaling. but some how we cant find any famous food stalls & restaurant. so we just stop by a food court to eat. Sepang 罗面,ok ok 罢了咯……


as for our next round, we went to sp Fusion Heaven Cafe b4 going bek home masing-masing...Warm Hearts Chocolate & Ice Cream
a MUST TRY dessert if u pass by sri petaling. Hot melted chocolate inside the cake served wif a cold vanilla ice cream... 难以形容的美味 ^^tried out this bun too. forgot wat name ady. pai seh =p taste good as well...


i got sunburn after tat... n it took me 2 weeks to heal... omgwtftmd~

No comments:

Post a Comment