Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthday weekend

Went to 2 birthday celebrations during the past weekends. Get to meet up with some frens whom i lost contact with for such a long time... n i did enjoy alot with them !!

Chong Siang Birthday Celebration @ BK 9, Bandar Kinrara
A very nice deco of Fast-Food Cake XDmeet up with some of my Form6 frens =) we played the Key-game for like an hour+ XD
wondering wats tat? ask me for the game next time when u meet me =p


Another celebration for Ming Jian aka the Taiwan Zai @ Padi House =D
A fren of mine since form 1. He is currently studying biochem at Taiwan, so we r like meeting up each other once half a year only. He IS really a fun guy XDwas playing wif his dslr shutter remote control =p


Hey guys~ i will be free from work after this coming week. Do call me out before i m leaving to Malacca !! Seriously, i lost my study feel ady !! so lets play to the MAX during my last 2weeks at KL XD

Once again, HAPPY B
IRTHDAY to Chong Siang & Ming Jian !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment