Friday, March 19, 2010

好多人哦...

as usual, kenboon n i were doing nothing in office...
since v r going to leave soon, n ah sim ask us to rearrange our customers list within these 2 weeks...
but tat list can b done in around half an hour...
oh my !! how r v going to spend our time in office?
v hav to act busy, n v ARE acting tat everyday now on... haha XD

there were 5ppl coming in to our office for interview... wow, 1st time so many ppl walk in n out of the office...
gosh !! i cant do watever i wan when there r so many ppl here as my computer screen is facing the entrance door...n my fingers alwaz hav to b ready on [alt][tab] all the time... to avoid ppl from seeing wat i m doing... (normally i m fb-ing n msn-ing Xp)
wat to do... i hav done my work, n no more other task for me to do currently...

Hou Sien ah...
ah sim!! at least giv me some work to do pls...
better than facing the computer screen all the time @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment