Tuesday, February 2, 2010

scary home alone~

wat a scary home alone nite... X( it just happened...
as usual i was home alone again 2nite...
sis went tuition, parents went out buy stuff...
n i was playing comp downstairs...
suddenly heard some sounds coming from upstairs...
at 1st i tot it was just nothing...but the sounds is still continuous...
n its like some foot stepping on the ground...
okay, it was scary... wat appear in my mind at 1st is: Is tat a thief?
i quickly grab a racket to defense myself...n call my parents bek...
yea a racket...i dun hav much thgs to take as a weapon...
n i wont take a knife to fight... later i become a murderer...
lol...
luckily it was just 虚惊一场...
nothing happen actually after my dad n i checked the whole hse...
alright, maybe i was just abit too sensitive... Xp
but if its reli a thief broke into my hse thn how??!
i shud learn some martial arts thn...
come thief !! mari 只揪 !

No comments:

Post a Comment