Sunday, February 28, 2010

One fm in my hse...

heard of the [onefm舞狮拜年] event from radio, thn i went to try my luck just by filling my information detail on onefm website... n yes !! they call me a week b4 to inform me tat they will be coming to my hse... feeling kinda lucky, cuz i nvr been selected for these kind of event b4... LOL~

5pm, onefm stuff called me, n they said they not sure my hse location... haha... alright, i drove to Sri Petaling Bhp to meet them up n lead them to my hse... 6 cars were following me... oh my!! 1st time of me leading such a number of cars... scare scare left out any 1 of them...at last they all reach my hse safely too...
hohoho... not bad la my car leading skill... Xp

hmm......let the photos talk thn...

setting up their banners...my dad was observing...

take 1 photo sin... Xp whole family plus my cousin bro...

Bernard the Tung


here comes the lion...

tats Kyan... Roar~

the "band" !! i like the beat of the drum alwaz... XD

bai bai~

greeting to my parents...staring at the mandarin...

err... everyone pls look here...

our 4 ultimate lion dancer: (from left) chee hong, chee siang, jia xi, kin leong

kissing 2gether?

commercial time: pls support maxis..........i cant rmb tat...

Kyan n me...

大家一起来拍照 ~~
bye bye onefm ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment