Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yes!! This is it...

Yay ! finally created my own 1st blog... hmm... try 2 say somethg la...

RELI quite bored during these few days... i tot after the stpm i'll b damn damn damn free 2 do anythg i wan...but i realise tat there r not much to do oso... =.=

Went to interview for job on monday...its quite near my hse... but i m nervous when the staff asking me questions like: If there is a factory tat is not so popular n they din do much advertisement, how would u gonna find fon num of those factory, 2 persuade them 2 our sales assistant?

wat the heck??! wat question is tat? how m i going 2 answer? >.< the only thg i can think is thru internet...n some more they ask me "wat key words r u going 2 type in the searching engine when u search thru internet?" wat la...i cant answer tat actually...n they wan me 2 giv more answers... == i just said cant think anymore...

They call me 2day... YES! i m HIRED! starting 2 work on next monday... hoping everythg will go steady n fine... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment