Sunday, September 5, 2010

REVIVE !!

I AM BACK !
haha... reli abandoned my blog for such a long time since my uni started.
finally now i got the time to update it !
having a 2weeks holidays now ^^ bek to sweet home kl~ relax. rest~ XD
well, there r alot of thgs tat i wanted to talk abt. my new life in UTeM... meeting new frens... too many~
where shud i start 1st? hmm......

Am studying Mechatronic Engineering currently, something like robotic. started the lesson for around 2months ady. so far so good. studying basic thgs now. hope i can score in exam later XDtis is my faculty: FKEmy faculty building~ they here differentiate each faculty in several colour. mine is orange ~ =pthe lake view of my uni campusour bus waiting corner. there r bunch of red ants all around !! wtfbus driver of utem bus ! *encik, tolong turunkan saya kat petronas sana boleh? XDmy hostel corridor. *i can see the light of hope !! =pmy hostel room entrance~ take off ur shoes b4 enter pls =)shoes rack for our smelly shoes~~as a engineering students, electronic device sure wont run away~ its fun during lab work ! ^^
argh~ went Mahkota Parade, which is in the town, to do some SHOPPING after 1st test ! woohoo~
Nasi Goreng Kampung ! a malay stall just beside my hostel. the food r reli delicious n cheap ! *thumb up !!n now, I AM a Uni Student !
hav to change my lazy attitude ady ! yeap ! gonna study hard from now on ! (*which means i m gonna abandon my blog sometimes. LOL)
pai seh~


btw, my mum said i become thinner tis time i bek. == oh my gudness~ guess i will hav to eat more n more during these 2weeks~ bou fan =p

No comments:

Post a Comment